Sunday, May 29, 2011

How much life insurance do you have?

Now, if I was a life insurance salesman, would many years ago, I a variation of this question almost every day get asked. My answer was always the same. I would reply: "If you knew with absolute security on the day that you would die, how much life would cover you buy on the day before?"

The response from clients was always (and I mean always) "so much as I can get". As you can imagine, I was a very successful life insurance business and earn a good living with this job!
As well, my point is that I understand that we are all priorities in life. Possibly more important moment when life put bread on the table cover. We have our ambitions, our objectives and obligations. We tend to think of life insurance as a luxury item, not a necessity.
Maybe it's the way, how, that we have been programmed up releases, or our environment through our, but somewhere along the way, the need to assure decline against our become a minor factor in how many of us decide to spend our disposable income, instead of an automatic 'must have' buying bread, deodorant and toilet paper.
Consider this: a man of 35 years, with young children his children can by low-cost purchase life insurance which pay enough, college or University for about the price of a package of cigarettes every week set.
In other words, for the price of an average bottle wine each week can be a young mother buy enough cover low-cost to buy life for their children to get a home of their own or at least on all important first rung of the property manager to pay.
Will's life insurance, pensions, where in the end it? I'll be you, that to your own inevitable end came. I will enter only two words in your thought process: life cycle.
I beg to consider, the world a little game with making the best "bookmaker" (insurance companies) has ever had. I guarantee you your family never profit from this bet sure but, love, that you leave are now, they could.
Life insurance is cheap. You do not select are something that you can afford and will miss. It value is there in two piece spirit or real benefits for your family, be sure a win-win situation. Oh, and questions you some of your financial advisor, his Commission, your kids College Fund donations:

0 comments:

Post a Comment